Digital Healthcare Network Scheme:
Data Protection: Your personal details will not be given to or used by anyone outside of Digital Healthcare Network and group of companies and their successors. We will analyse your purchase history to provide you with relevant and personalised offers, information and advice in helping you choose products that are relevant for your shopping experience.
- The Pharmacy Club Card Scheme is promoted by Digital Healthcare Network.
- All Pharmacy Club Cards belong to the participating Pharmacies and Digital Healthcare Network.
- The Pharmacy Club Card scheme is valid only at the Pharmacy issuing the Pharmacy Club Card and other participating locations, details available on request.
- Your Pharmacy Club Card is personalised for you, we do not offer additional cards for your account.
- You are able to unsubscribe to this service at anytime by simply contacting the issuing pharmacy or Digital Healthcare Network .
- All offers related or provided by the issuing retail Pharmacy Club locations are the exclusive and sole discretion of the pharmacy location issuing the Pharmacy Club Card.
- The pharmacy issuing the Pharmacy Club Card is not responsible for products and services advertised through third party promotions, all products offered through the suppliers' terms and conditions
- Digital Healthcare Network or the pharmacy issuing the Club Card may cancel or withdraw the scheme or any individual's card at anytime.
- The issuing Pharmacy or Digital Healthcare Network may change their Terms and Conditions of the Pharmacy Club Card scheme at any time. In such case We will always provide our members with adequate notice of any changes by means of email or through our website: www.pharmacyclubcard.co.uk
- All Pharmacy Club Card members wanting to obtain the latest Terms and Conditions may log on to the Pharmacy Club Card website or by writing to Digital Healthcare Network, CityPoint, 1 Ropemaker Street, London, EC2Y 9HT, UK.
© Pharmacy Club Card 2019. All rights reserved Terms & Conditions.